We understand that finding the right strategy, technologies and potential applications for the recovered ingredients can be time-consuming. We have the experience, technical knowledge, extensive network, and capabilities to deliver the answers you need to achieve these objectives.
Our advisory, research, and innovation activities associated with waste valorization, bio-based product development, and compounds recovery include (but not limited to) the deliverables noted on the How We Help page.
Our management consulting team has prepared numerous consultation reports, guides, systematic and critical reviews, knowledge integration and knowledge co-creation documents, state-of-the-art narrative reviews, and other studies for agencies, companies, food industries, investors, Institutions, and research consortiums covering the whole spectrum of food and environmental science and technology.
For confidentiality reasons, only general topics are listed below. More insights about our knowledge capacity are available in B2B discussions upon request.
Our works include (but not limited to):
- State-of-the-art and commercial opportunities for the valorization of olive mill wastewater as a source of high added-value polyphenols
- Food waste valorization and biorefinery opportunities in different regions of the world
- Implementation of research and innovation policies
- Sustainability reports and strategies in the agri-food sector
- Commercialization opportunities for grape processing by-products in the food, cosmetics, agricultural and oenological sectors
- Strategies to reduce food loss in the supply chain
- Zero waste strategies in the hospitality sector
- Code of conduct and technologies to reduce food loss across the supply chain
- Food waste reduction and valorization strategies in the consumer level
- Suggestions and solutions for the sustainable development of the meat sector
- Implementation guides for innovations in traditional foods
- Approaches to bridge food science and gastronomy and recipes for the reutilization of food processing by-products in meals
- Plant-based and alternative protein sources
- Innovative food ingredients in consumer wellness
- Trends, foresight analysis and innovation strategies in food and environmental science and technology fields