Trying to catch up with colleagues and explain in detail the possibilities of collaborating with our open innovation platform, our experts regularly give lectures at numerous conferences and events worldwide.
We invite you to come along and meet us at one of these venues and events. We listen to diverse perspectives and tend to incorporate them into our activities. We will discuss your needs, problems, and case scenarios, find value across boundaries and look for solutions.
Forthcoming Events 2023
- 3rd Food Waste Recovery & Bioeconomy coupled with the International ISEKI-Food Conference 4th July 2023. AgroParisTech, Paris, France.
- Invited Speech: “Innovations and technology disruptions in the post-COVID-19 pandemic era of the food sector.” in the ‘Sustainability in Food Production and technology’ Session of the 8th International Conference on Food Chemistry and Technology, 12th October 2022, Rome & Online, Italy.
- Invited Speech: “The food sector in the post-pandemic era & innovative technologies tackling food loss and food waste”. Food 4 Future, Bilbao Foodtech World Summit, 17th May 2022.
- Keynote Speech: “Food waste and green recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, “1st European Conference on Phytochemicals in Food and Medicine 2021, 9th July 2021, Ankara, Turkey.
- Plenary Session Speech: “Innovations in the food sector within the post-pandemic era”, 3rd International Conference On Engineering Future Food, Italian Association of Chemical Engineering (AIDIC), 24th May 2021, Napoli, Italy.
- Keynote Speech: “Rethinking food waste within the concept of BioWEconomy to support green recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic”. Rethinking Food Waste Conference, 7th May 2021, Athens, Greece.
- Invited Speech: “Trends in food waste reduction and recovery”, Sustainable Food Technologies Course within the International Curriculum “Global Change Ecology & Sustainable Development Goals – GCE & SDG”, 13th April 2021, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
- Invited Speech: “Innovative technologies to tackle food waste and recover valuable compounds”, 1st March 2021, Science Nights-Meet the Experts in Food Valorisation & Technology, The American University in Cairo, Cairo.
- Speech: “Food Waste Recovery and Innovation“, Charis M. Galanakis. 2nd IFST Conference. The event will be held in Amsterdam on June 25th, 2019.
- Course: Development of Value-Added Products from Food Wastes and by-products, ISA Lille University, France, January 2019
- 2nd Workshop of Food Waste Recovery & Open Innovation
- Invited Speech (online): “The Open Innovation Network of Food Waste Recovery”, ISEKI-Food Association (IFA) Workshop: “Promoting synergies between Research, Education and Industry in the Agrifood Sector, 13rd October 2017, Porto, Portugal.
- “Nutraceuticals retrieved from food processing waste“, Charis M. Galanakis, ICMAN-IUPHAR Natural Products, Aberdeen (Scotland), 27th of September 2017.
- Keynote Speech: “Sustainable solutions for the valorization of grape processing by-products”, 4th North and East European Congress on Food, 13th September 2017, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- “Commercialized applications in food waste recovery”, Charis M. Galanakis, Leniger Lecture, 11th of May, Wageningen University, The Netherlands.
- “Food use for social innovation by optimizing food waste recovery strategies”, Charis M. Galanakis, 4th Annual Conference – Interdisciplinary network on agro-food and forestry, redeAgro, 3th May 2017, Lisbon, Portugal.
- “Food waste recovery and innovation“, Charis M. Galanakis, FoodInnova2017, Cesena (Italy), 31st of January 2017 – 3rd of February 2017.
- “Innovation barriers and ways out for the commercial implementation of food waste recovery”, 6th International Conference on Food Technology, Charis M. Galanakis, Athens (Greece), 18th March 2017.
Follow our on-time participation via our Facebook page.