Lifelong learning is a normal part of working and personal life, as technological trends are always bringing new challenges in the field. Indeed, we believe that continual training is the best tool to narrow the gap between industry and academia, research evidence and practice.
Our group has an excellent record of delivering first class training courses and events that are individually tailored-made for each food industry and associated actor. These programs are specifically developed for the staff of the private and public sectors activated from farm to folk.
Their duration ranges typically from 1 hour to 1-2 day or 1-2 week events depending on client’s needs. Our main aim is to help companies becoming more risk resilient by addressing key food waste recovery issues such as:
- sustainability issues
- target compounds and functional ingredients for each source of interest
- common separation steps and important parameters to take into account
- selection of solvents, conventional and emerging methodologies
- cost and safety issues of the available technologies
- scale-up and practical aspects
- target applications for the recovered compounds
- current legislation issues and innovation opportunities
- mentoring for the exploitation of food by-products as a resource of food additives and nutraceuticals
- innovation barriers and ways out to overcome bottlenecks in the field
- examples of products already reached the shelf and experience obtained during their commercialization
Declare interest in our training programs today.