Trying to catch up with colleagues and explain in details the possibilities of collaborating with our open innovation platform, our experts give regularly lectures at numerous conferences and events around the world.
We invite you to come along and meet us at one of these venues and events. We listen to diverse perspectives and tend to incorporate them in our activities. Together, we will discuss your needs, problems and case scenarios, finding value across boundaries and look for solutions.
- Speech: “Food Waste Recovery and Innovation“, Charis M. Galanakis. 2nd IFST Conference. The event will be held in Amsterdam on June 25th, 2019.
- Course: Development of Value-Added Products from Food Wastes and by-products, ISA Lille University, France, January 2019
- 2nd Workshop of Food Waste Recovery & Open Innovation
- Invited Speech (online): “The Open Innovation Network of Food Waste Recovery”, ISEKI-Food Association (IFA) Workshop: “Promoting synergies between Research, Education and Industry in the Agrifood Sector, 13rd October 2017, Porto, Portugal.
- “Nutraceuticals retrieved from food processing waste“, Charis M. Galanakis, ICMAN-IUPHAR Natural Products, Aberdeen (Scotland), 27th of September 2017.
- Keynote Speech: “Sustainable solutions for the valorization of grape processing by-products”, 4th North and East European Congress on Food, 13th September 2017, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- “Commercialized applications in food waste recovery”, Charis M. Galanakis, Leniger Lecture, 11th of May, Wageningen University, The Netherlands.
- “Food use for social innovation by optimizing food waste recovery strategies”, Charis M. Galanakis, 4th Annual Conference – Interdisciplinary network on agro-food and forestry, redeAgro, 3th May 2017, Lisbon, Portugal.
- “Food waste recovery and innovation“, Charis M. Galanakis, FoodInnova2017, Cesena (Italy), 31st of January 2017 – 3rd of February 2017.
- “Innovation barriers and ways out for the commercial implementation of food waste recovery”, 6th International Conference on Food Technology, Charis M. Galanakis, Athens (Greece), 18th March 2017.
Follow our on-time participations via our Facebook page.